2018 ‘Redlands’ Shiraz

RRP: $35.00

MEMBER: $22.75 Save up to 20% by joining PR Club

2018 ‘REDLANDS’ SHIRAZ
91 Points – James Halliday Wine Companion
Hand-picked, 70% destemmed with no crushing, remaining 30% is tipped on top of the fermenter as whole bunches,cold soak, wild yeast ferment, post-ferment maceration for 3 weeks, aged in mostly old barriques for 12 months, no fining or filtration. Sourced from the rich, red volcanic soils of Seville, it exudes the class and natural structure that makes the Upper Yarra so in demand with winemakers. Deep purple with high spice, licorice and thyme embrace. The palate is taut with grainy tannin and a cool climate herbal-edge that is just a tad grippy.
Drink by – 2042